Friday 11 November 2011

Missing the blooming obvious!

Somethings leave me speechless (or they should do!)
Today I was walking in town, in civvies (i.e. no frock. Well, a face of makeup is wasted on the Tesco checkout girl!). As I went past a little stationers I noticed a pigeon in the window.
I know, I know, a bird in the bush etc.
Now this pigeon had, somehow, got into the shop and was trapped in the window display.
As I stopped to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me, the owner came out, saw I was taking an interest and uttered the immortal words 'Are you into birds?'
Well, my flabber has never been so gasted! Surely, after all these years, I can't possibly look straight. Or maybe he thought I looked like a lesbian
Whichever, I was affronted and minced off as camply as I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment